Thursday, November 22, 2012

Instagram Beauty Part 2

Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I hope you all have a loving and fun filled holiday!
Be chic, be merry, and eat lots of turkey.
I am currently back in NYC to spend the holiday with my family. What are your plans for this wonderful holiday? What are you thankful for?
 
Well on a a more fashionable note I have changed my hair yet again. Since I am a college senior it is time to begin the job search and become more professional. Therefore, I have gone to back to black hair. I must say I am actually really happy to have black hair again I totally missed it! A little beauty secret is when you dye your hair jet black it hides split ends and automatically gives you hair a more healthy look.
 
How do I look??
 
 
If there is one thing I am thankful for is my fraternity; my family away from home. We have endured so many struggles and challenges lately but have grown closer everyday. I can honestly say I love them from the bottom for my heart and appreciate every second I spend with them. Thank you God for blessing me with my Alpha Kappa Psi Delta Chi family.
 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. adorable photos! and i love how you did your hair! it is fun to experiment ;)

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete