Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Boy Meets Girl


This is my "I am sick, why is it so cold" outfit.
Over the weekend I came down with a nasty cold, and sometimes I just roll out of bed and throw on the first thing I grab. I actually love these jeans a lot, they actually have the comfort of sweatpants with the boyfriend look. I am currently working on a writing project that have been dying to start all summer. I don't want to give you guys too many details but if you have any of my older posts I will tell you it relates to my death/thriller/sci fi obsession. That is all I am divulging! 

Creep On!

Backpack: Coach 
Shoes: Minnetonka
Jeans: Macys
Sweater: Gap
Denim Jacket: Gap
Beanie: Old




4 comments:

  1. aww, sorry to hear about the cold. I've had a cold quite a few times this year, so I empathise. Being suck just generally sucks. Such a comfy looking outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great & cool images!
    your blog is amazing!!! love it so much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this look. It's so cute. It's so hard for me to find jeans that fit!

    ReplyDelete