Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fashionista Fitness



 
 
Hey Creeps!
I am currently experiencing some tech issues with my laptop again, it truly sucks!
I am also preparing to return to school on Saturday so I have pretty much been bumming around, thus no outfit posts. Anywho, the one thing I have been doing is working out. So I decided to share with you guys some of the fitness pictures I have been posting on instagram. Now I am not very tone or muscular, however I am working on getting lean and strong. Most importantly I just want to improve my health and be in good mental and physical shape. These days alot of people eat poorly and barely exercise. I for one was that person, I would indulge in sweets and be a huge couch potato 7 days a week. I guess you could say after seeing my noticeable weaight gain and the olympics I decided to change my ways. Seeing all those olympic women win gold made me think why not shape up and eat healthy, especially if it will benefit me in the future. My mom is a gym rat so she has been training me. I must say she gives me a challenge and I like it. Working out clears my mind, makes me feel energize, and it truly does help me sleep at night.
 
Do you work out? What are your favorite moves? Routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment