Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Rain




It is supposed to rain today in NYC, however I do not want to wear pants! Ha, unusual right? There is just something I like about being dressed up in the rain....maybe a sense of romanticism. Maybe, it was Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst's scene in Spiderman that makes rain so romantic....or Breakfast at Tiffany's. WHO KNOWS!! No matter the weather, you should always dress to feel good, looking sloppy or "comfortable" wont't make you feel amazing. Denim Jackets are one of my wardrobe staples. I buy them twice a year because I usually wear them out pretty quickly. The more worn they look the happier I am.

Next week I am going on a family vacation to disney world. I am elated, escaping the city for a few days is like music to my ears. With all the things going on in my personal life I need time to escape the mourning and pain I have been feeling and seeing Peter Pan and Ariel will do just that for me! The main reason I started this blog was to cope with the pain of losing someone as well as express my passion for beauty and fashion. Blogging has helped me alot in my spiritual and emotional growth and I would not give it up for the world.
Creep On!!

Jacket: Old Navy
Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Tank: Old Nacy
Ballet Flats: Gap
Earrings: Bebe
Makeup: Lancome

PS. Check out my friend Cam's Music...he is an up and coming rapper with great flow :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment