Monday, June 11, 2012

Power Puff


Good Morning!!
Finally, my hair can fit in a ponytail!! So excited, when I had long hair I loved wearing my hair in a bun, but my little puff shall do for now. Unlike some ladies, dresses are my comfort zone. I am the girl that when I want to get out of the door quickly I will throw on a dress. Not to mention maxi dresses are just so laidback and can easily be dressed up or dressed down. To make it more office appropriate I threw on this sweater to cover up my tattoos. I hate that I can not show my tattoos in the work place espeially when women walk around with these too small skirts that half ther ass is hanging out! AHHHH that makes my darn blood boil.
I know it is summer and bright colors are the norm, but after seeing the fall runway shows I am addicted to plum and other dark lip shades. I love the way it looks on my skin and I find it extremely sexy. I just love the darkness in life all year round...I guess thats the one staple in my style is keeping my makeup either simple or a little dark i.e smokey eye or dark lips and loads of mascara.
Creep On!
Sweater: Calvin Klein
Dress: Gap
Lipstick: Estee Lauder
Mascara: Benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment